Who are we and what do we do?
Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust is committed to protecting all personal and sensitive information of our service users and members of staff. Likemind is responsible for providing you with helpful, up to date information about psychosis and providing a safe space for you to share your experience with peers through our forum. In order to deliver this service to you, we have to collect certain information. However, you do not have to register to use our forum.
What data is being collected?
The information we will collect on you includes your email address and password.
What is our legal basis for processing this data?
Our legal basis for processing this information is: Explicit Consent
Will this data be shared with any third parties?
· Your information will never be shared with anyone else unless we have your consent to do so or we have a statutory obligation to disclose it.
· Your information will be shared with the following organisations for the following purposes: William Joseph to process the data stored
How long will the data be stored for?
Your information will held in line with retention periods set out in the NHS’s Record Management Code of Practice. In some exceptional circumstances, it may be appropriate to have information deleted under the Right to be forgotten.
What are your rights?
· You have the right to be informed of why SPFT is processing your information.
· You have the right to request a copy or access to your health records
· You have the right to request rectification of inaccurate records
· You have the right to be forgotten (in certain circumstances)
· You have the right to restrict processing (in certain circumstances)
· You have the right to data portability
· You have the right to object to processing
· You have the rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
If you have any further queries around your rights, please contact our Information Governance Team on 0300 304 2210.
How do you complain?
If you have concerns over the way your information is being handled, you are entitled to log a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or on their website https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/
I [explicitly consent to/ do not consent to] *delete as appropriate
Likemind to process my information about me in order to deliver the Likemind forum.
Please note: You can withdraw your consent at any time, but please be aware that in certain circumstances we may need to continue processing data on you for legislative purposes.